About Me

My photo
I am a very creative person who has been drawing since before she could walk. I am a full time college student.
"Phantom" This one is done in just pencil and charcoal. the edges were burnt and it was glued to a white constrution paper to give it more of a glowing look.



"Dance! Draw! Dream!, Live! Laugh! Love!" done in just pencil. This drawing is mainly to just represent the words.



"Vampirates" this is a picture I did for a friend in high school. It was done in pencil and paint on an illustration board.

"Colorful Eye" done in only paint.

"ShaVonna" this was drawn when me and my friend alysha were about 16. It was done in pencil and charcoal on an illustration board. We have been friends since we were both a year old and only a week difference in age. I ended up giving her this picture on her graduation!


"Monster Can" an art assignment done in high school, that was done in just pencil.

"Tonikae" A drawing I did in high school for a friend named Tonikae the drawing was done in paint and pencil.




"Shaggy" just a random drawing I did in pencil and charcoal.



"The Shoe Assignment" we had to draw our shoes in an art class in high school. this was done in just pencil.


"Dr Pepper Can" an art assignment I had in high school that I did in pencil.


"Lilly sketches" done just in pencil and I never really got the time to finish them.







"Another Flower Assignment" this one didnt get completed either we were only suppose to draw them.

"My Grandparents" this is done in pencil and charcoal and was given to them as a christmas gift

No comments:

Post a Comment